Saturday, January 24, 2015

Future Issues Our Children Will Face

Kids have it easy these days. Or do they? Maybe they will never need to read a map or even drive a car in bad traffic. However, they will face many new challenges as the world become increasingly more complex. I would like to start a discussion about this subject to learn more about it. My plan is to take these issues and present them to young readers in my upcoming Willakville books.

The question I would like to ask anyone replying to this is: What new challenges will our children face that we are not aware of as a society?


When answering this question please think about unique possibilities. I already have a list of common issues, such as; bullying, fairness, freedom, disease, overpopulation, crime, pollution, etc. What I want are those things that we don’t normally think about (like genetic modification for example).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any comments as long as they are constructive and clean. (This is a children's book blog)